Friday, November 30, 2012

Fucking Tired Doesn't Even Qualify

So I know I've been moaning all around the place about how tired I am. But right now my brain isn't even at the brain fuzzed level.

I'm so completely out of energy I feel like I'm using my brain cells itself as my energy source. Each hour that drags on by kills a bit more of my brain.

It's like I can't escape this vicious cycle. I'm always busy, I've always got things to do. I've got academic and social obligations. I've got people I have to smile at. I've got friends I have to talk to. I've got things I have to finish.

I hate that I have to deal with these obligations. I say obligations, because I can actually choose to say no, as many people have actually advised me to. But they're my obligations. It's not like I can not expect the consequences to come back at me later.

Besides, I guess it's a decision I don't want to regret later in the future.

Fuck that. I want to sleep. I need the rest.

I'm being selfish again. Oh god I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment