Friday, November 23, 2012

ERMAHGERD BUSES

I'm high! No actually I'm just lacking sleep. It happens that I get really restless before I crash so right now I'm just at that bit where I can't keep my eyes open and can't keep my mouth shut. This is also why everything I'm typing! Ends! In exclamation marks!

Currently sitting on the bus to Penang with Eu Jin, Andrea, Wei Lim, Sheryl and Nelson! :D Eu Jin and I are having fun trying to make Andrea miserable, not that she isn't already. But more so. HAHAHAHA!

Oh dear god I'm so tired...

Missing people already. Le petit ami, for one, but more of my mom. :\ the Snickers she bought just makes me miss her more. What nonsense is this tho, I won't be seeing her for the weekend. Ugh! >_<

This broadcast is disturbingly noisy and unintelligible. And so long! Ugh, #rude! == tsk. Please,
1. Better speakers and
2. Better microphone and
3. Better broadcaster, generally.
I'm not sure which of problem 1 and 2 is the main issue but problem 3 is a definite big issue here.

Oh at least the blankets are really soft and nice.

I'll sleep. I gotta sleep otherwise I will not be able to function properly past the weekend. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment