Sunday, November 25, 2012

Georgetown Literary Festival Class Trip!

It's Sunday, also the last day of our Creative Writing class trip. :(

Waiting at the Aeroline office at Queensbay mall now, the six of us. It's been so fun the past two days, exploring places with people my age... Since usually traveling places has been with parents and there are just some things you don't do with parents...

Had a lot of firsts this time, in Penang! It's quite interesting. I saw the town at night! We walked the streets past usual times and saw all sorts of people and pretty things. It was rather awe-inspiring to see the empty roads and little lights of pubs and backpacker hotels shining, and then wondering about them. I just wonder, actually. I don't really think too deep into things. Is that why Ms Bernice says I'm too shallow in my writing? Maybe I don't question enough. Maybe I don't speak out enough. Maybe I just smile too often and let thing wash over my head and I'm quite oblivious to the situation. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe I should know. :\

A lot of the discussions were rather detached to me. I think it's because I don't have the writer's mentality any more. I know it's completely tragic that I've lost my writing mojo but that's what you get when you can't type on a laptop and have to rely on small screens. I can't even judge properly the length of my writings. ;_; what a tragedy!

Trying to type on a bus while nursing a headache is not a good idea. My tummy is churning, I'm close to throwing up now I think. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment