Thursday, November 29, 2012

Insecurities, What Else Is New?

So I've been having a tough week. What with all the deadlines next week and assignments and this seriously, SERIOUSLY bad habit of procrastination I have, and the social obligations that seem to jam itself into this weekend... In short, I am screwed.

Le petit ami isn't that much better off, and I suppose I must be selfish for wanting attention at this time. Surely one can't concentrate properly if someone keeps distracting you? Priorities gotta be straight, after all.

I guess I should apologize for bring so harsh all the time... Obviously becoming a special someone didn't quite change my attitude. @___@" I do wish I could treat you better, though. I suppose I just don't know how to express it as well as I should.

And as usual I think of the worst scenarios all the time. All the bad shit. My mind just comes up with them like the hurricane that brought Dorothy into Oz. I know I need to stop doing so, considering how it tends to affect me, but... Minds don't particularly like to take orders.

I should know, I've been screaming at my brain to do some proper work for the past two days to no avail.

I remember I had more to write... But I suppose even if I do it isn't going to go anywhere. I'll have probably just found way to write something in different words, that's it.

I'll be needing coffee pretty badly later when I wake up. Aww fuck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment