Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oh Look! MIDNIGHT!

Leaving to Penang in approximately 17 hours and a half. I'm really quite excited about the literary festival with the Creative Writing class, it'll be a blast! My mom bought a box of Snickers for me as well, how nice! :D I am reminded of Forest Gump, which reminds me of Bubba Gump, which reminds me of yesterday's fish... Ugh.

However I'm both physically and mentally exhausted. This would be the fourth week (in a month, in a row!!) that I wouldn't be able to spend my weekend properly. As in, relaxing. == sigh. Why am I doing this to myself. :(

It's been such a busy month for me. Never having time to do stuff or hang out or just get some quiet time. Nope, no can do. Rushing here and there for assignments, group discussions, lunches... Many times I'm tempted to just curl up by the lake on the grass under the shade and sleep. Just close my eyes and drift away.

But that's like something out of a movie and it's not happening, so I deal with being busy and moaning about being busy. ;_;

And having said that, I've not been able to spend much time with Le petit ami as well the whole month. Went for dinner yesterday, which was great tho the food was quite a let down, and just enjoyed each other's company. I missed those days where we just sit together and talk about everything. :) I wish I had a little more energy tho. >_<

Midnight and I haven't finished packing for Penang yet. Oh dear. Ohhhh dear. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment