Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cold Skin

I don't understand why these days I've been feeling so cold.

Could be because I'm getting sick. Could be because the air-conditioning in Taylor's is just too damn cold. Could be because it's been raining everyday.

And I've always read in stories about how someone turns cold. As though suddenly all your heat just dissipates like ink in hot water.

I honestly always thought that it was creative license, to make things sound more dramatic.

It sucks then to have the heat dissipate off you like ink in hot water and all of a sudden you feel nothing and it's just cold. Nothing but cold.

Nothing but coldness in my veins. It sucks. I generally dislike the cold, but in this case, I just went numb.

I'm shivering as I type this. The fan blowing cold, after-rain air over my self does not help.

I still don't know what to do. My mind is blank. Quiet rain falls gently over the smooth flat stone steps in the Japanese rock garden in my head. Just water dripping and the silence of nature.

And now I'm listening to OneRepublic again because I can't help myself. I need some ridiculously sad music now.

I'm still cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment