Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tits, Be Calm

I think I'm getting sick. Mostly because I've been agitated the whole day and secondly because I'm feeling warm all over. Then again that could be because of that smoking hot performance by Leanne just now. WHICH DID NOT, BY THE WAY, TURN ME ON, DADDY! I was just appreciating the performance!

I don't know what I'm feeling now, it's all messed up. All I know is that I'm tired but awake, which, knowing me, is a pretty potent combination.

I want to go to a club somewhere and dance till I drop dead asleep back into my bed.

Didn't talk to Le petit ami for the whole day. I think that's a first since we started. Can't reach the idiot, then again, I didn't try. I don't know what to say anymore.

Accusatory messages are best to never be written, because I 1) accusatory, and 2) see point one.

Other than the usual confused hormonal teenager whines, I received an 8/8 for both my recently submitted ETs, one which Mr Rey said was 'excellent' and another he said 'see me.' Should this be a time to rejoice? Either way I've got two more to write in 24 hours and I'm pretty much screwed, yeah. Well then damn. :\

I'm getting fat- and I'm definitely feeling fat. Good food all around. ;_; HNGHHHH. I'm broke and desperate to be in shape for Comic Fiesta, stop it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment