Wednesday, December 12, 2012

When Socially Stressed, Punch Someone In the Face

Alternately, if for some reason you are unable to do so, you can choose to relieve your stress by doing other activities, whether legal or not. (However beware the legal consequences. Then again, knowing YOLO, I doubt legal consequences would be a priority.)

It comes pretty often when I am embarrassed- in fact I embarrass easily, something I inherited from my mother, vain as we are. This time I have proper reason to feel rightfully embarrassed. I don't particularly like being associated with certain people, due to that. Neither do I particularly like being associated with, say, my childhood.

I have done a lot of embarrassing stuff. People who know can wield such information and I will sooner or later bow to their threats. That in itself is embarrassing enough.

However the point is that punching someone in the face is the best remedy to cure your embarrassment. Preferably if said someone is the cause for embarrassment, then it just makes the punch sweeter. But then is it morally right to do that? Punch someone out of embarrassment? Wait, let's not talk moral. I have 99 problems, but moral values ain't one of them! (No, I lie. I don't have 99 problems.)

If punching people is a cause for concern, there is no need to worry. I've punched many people, mostly out of embarrassment, sometimes not. On special occasions I feel that a kick is more deserving.

Sigh. I still have not yet fully recovered from my prolonged state of sleeplessness. This cough is not helping either. Just one more day. Finals on Saturday!! I must get good marks for IPC, otherwise I will surely be chewed out for not studying enough. Apparently being born to 4.0 CGPA parents (LIES. I NEVER KNEW. THEY NEVER SAID.) getting a 2.8 is embarrassing to us all.

Stop being so lazy. has been on my New Year's Resolution List for a good 5 years now. Does it work? Nope. Maybe for the first two weeks of each beginning semester, but no, not really.

At this point I will stop here to slam my head into the wall and watch the blood dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment