Monday, January 2, 2012

Endings and Beginnings

2012 marks the start of a new walk of life. At least, my life. Since young I have pushed myself over and over with the thought of the start of this life stuck firmly in my mind.

In approximately less than a month, I will be stepping foot into University. (Actually, college. But feh, technicalities.) The thought is terrifying. My future rests on this delicate balance: how should I present myself in school? Perhaps I should let out my debate skills and lead the team purposefully. Perhaps I can lean back a little to enjoy the roses and only step out when I have to. Perhaps it's time for me to put on my mature face and pull in my kite.

I am so afraid of not making it.

There was a dark period in my young life that caused me to be forever cautious and paranoid of making, and being friends with other people. There is a rebellious part of me that is sick of the happy Gemini facade. There is an even bigger part of me that wishes the happy Gemini facade isn't a facade. Unfortunately that dark splotch of misery accumulated from my younger years just won't come out, regardless of the amount of bleach and chlorox.

First posts should not be so damn emo and whiney wtf.

Regardless, I am in the midst of letting go of the past and concentrate solely on the future. Many thanks to a small handful of people that have added so much spice into my life. I love you guys lots, and I won't ever forget any of you, I swear. There is a seperate part of my heart and brain that has 'Chyi+Sushi+Chopsticks' carved lovingly. (And underneath that, 'WC+Pika'. You guys are my L4D kakis who, whether you know it or not, had a hand in shaping me into the 宅女 I am today.)

Resolutions for 2012:
Enjoy life to the fullest.





Have a great year, everybody! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment