Thursday, January 12, 2012

Legally Adult ≠ Mature

Phyllis demands a blog that has more sarcasm, wit and general nastiness that is equivalent to my age. I will try.

Apparently at this point in time I should be moaning about how terrible Malaysian politics are. To quote my uncle, 

So Anwar is a free man...kudos to our judicial system, real 3rd class. Malaysia is f@cked for sure! Time to think about migrating to North Korea.

And this is supposed to make sense. I thought the entire Anwar case was some bullshit story UMNO tried to pull out of their ass? (WTF pun not intended.) Malaysian politics confuse the hell out of me, and it's not that I don't try.

Which is why instead of solving a ridiculous story of plausible sodomy through well thought out arguments and supportive points which I should be doing as a debater, I will be making mean and completely untrue remarks and bad jokes about North Korea. Which, being first and foremost, the Land Where The Weirdos Lie.

I'm not actually kidding. This firmly ingrained disposition towards North Korea as a general country wasn't so firmly ingrained until I watched Blades Of Glory, especially when cutting off people's heads in an attempt to perform a physics-defying trick is legal, like human testing. Blades Of Glory was also the first movie that introduced me to "ghey" acts, such as two dudes sliding across a floor of ice and bumping their crotch together in tight spandex. My young innocence was shattered then. That the guy in blue and pretended to be a peacock and seemed to want to do inexcusable stuff to the guy in red was also sort of obvious. The whole gay-vibe wasn't even completely removed with the presence of a whiny girl who suffers guilt-issues and wants to sex up the blue ghey peacock guy.

I need to watch better movies.

Anyway, North Korea has been all over the internet thanks to the death of Kim Jong Il. His death has not been spared from memes. However this can be taken to light in a good way, such as notifying the 76% of people in North America and Mexico of a country called "North Korea", which is surprisingly not the place plastic surgery-made walking Barbies that can warble in an alien language are made. They're pretty close, though.

The citizens of North Korea mourn for Kim Jong Il. The netizens of North Korea are responsible for 98% of Kim Jong Il memes. There is obviously a lot of politics involved.

I'm pretty sure South Korea is completely unaffected, however. Perhaps they feel a bit better knowing that their mass-produced walking plastic surgeries come to life are raking in millions and putting them on the world map by mediocre singing, acting, and the insane lust for fan-ship. Has no one really noticed how all of them look like they're got the same nose jobs?

It's late and my head is muddling up and I can't write properly now. Perhaps some other time I will continue my rant on K-pop. Also do not expect South Korea jokes to stop anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment