Monday, January 30, 2012

Breaking the Mould

Orientation Day taught me many things:

  • I want Mr. Leong Soo Ming to teach me History next semester
  • Most of my new friends who are staying in the hostel have 'midnight karaoke' sessions
  • I am still the shortest, although not really
  • All the girls there come from the same jelly mould

Why I say this is because at one glance you see the girls having various shades of long hair in dark brown, gold, or red; dressing up like they walked out of fashion magazines; carry large handbags the size of my head (or larger); wear high heels LIKE A BOSS; have eye make-up on; have their own posse; have their nails done in bright colors.

At this point I am itching to walk into campus tomorrow in my tennis shoes, basketball shorts and too-large-for-me L4D t-shirt all the while yelling about Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, just to see their reaction. But I don't think I should risk my dignity.

Messed up A-Level campuses, had Angela and I texting each other asking for lunch before finally knowing that we were indeed, in different campuses. Banyak gagal kalau tanya aku. Orz

At least, I made new friends. That's something to smile about. And even though I severely regret being unable to sleep last night due to extreme nervousness, I stand my ground that my nervousness is valid.

I wanna go to Sunway with Eunice, Amber and Krystle too!! D: I wanna get my driving license!!! Dx

Calculus test on my first day of MATH150 wtfff srsly??? ;A; I forget my math! I don't even remember what calculus is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment