Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Frustrations Of Bad Internet and Lousy Computers

(I need to break this habit of whiny posts. ARGH.)

So I've been playing Dragonica for some time now. Although apparently not enough, since I'm at a pathetic level 26 and my friends have been pushing 50+ for the past week, even though I started three days before they did. Know, however, that it is so not my fault.

This has been happening for a infuriating number of times:

I don't know why it happens, since the DiGi Internet works fine with my Mac, therefore I have reached this one conclusion: Windows run Dell computers are exceptionally bad for anything other than going online. And even when online it lags and jerks.

Bottom line is, I've wasted two days lurking around Facebook and going through 80+ pages of failbook.com and memebase.com and failblog.com EACH, when I could've been leveling up my Twin Fighter, which I badly need to do so I can catch up to my friends since they have school and can't play that often anymore which would give me a chance and enough time to catch up with them because they level up so damn fast, I mean like srsly wtf? 8 levels a day? ANYWAYS. Yes.

*insert loud, self-pitying sigh here*

My brother's MacBook Pro's graphic card fried so he sent it for repairs (again), which equates to me not having a laptop to use. Instead I have to use the iMac which is conveniently allocated in my dad's room and does not have a Windows partition. This means that I will have to wait until my brother's MacBook Pro is fixed (which will take a few weeks, at least) to get back my laptop which DOES have a Windows partition so I can continue to DGN my month away. Althought at this rate, even my BROTHER would be higher level than me by then. And he just started yesterday.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just a really bad gamer. ):
(To you people at the back nodding their heads at the screen, I SEE WHATCHA TRYNA DO THAR.)

No comments:

Post a Comment