Saturday, January 7, 2012

Insert Obnoxious Title Here. Insert Exclamation Marks here.

So as you can guess, I. Got. My. iPhone 4S.

LIFE IS GOOD. :'D

I like the DiGi store employees. This is because when I walked in and asked, "Have you got iPhone 4S in stock?", he just grinned knowingly and said, simply, "Yes." You have no idea how much that word MADE MY DAY.

"The 64GB in white?"

"Yes."

"wtf Awesome! I'll take one."

"I suppose you already know what plan you want?"

"Of course."

Finally we find someone who understands that we don't do things half-assed. Of course I know what I want. I've dealt with adults that, for so long, never understood the powers of the internets. ;A;

Either way, there is no phone like the iPhone. THERE IS NO PHONE LIKE THE iPhone.

Now I'm just waiting to get my iPhone cases because they're all in orange and my iPhone needs clothing. xD

I will most likely update soon on the epicness of my iPhone. I have yet to test out Siri. Mostly because I don't have a reason to call anybody yet. (I wonder how Siri will pronounce 'Chyi Ong' LOLOLOL.)

GAIZ GIVE ME A REASON TO CALL YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment