Saturday, October 6, 2012

Well then.

It's close to 6pm on this day of my father's birthday. Ironically he isn't here and I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up to go to his birthday dinner.

Hmm.

Not really sure what to write. I have plenty of things to write, but I'm not sure what exactly to write about now. Maybe my fabulous new clothes.

Shit has been happening. I think I'm caught in that spot between traditional thinking and free thinking. Conservative culture and liberal culture.

It breaks my heart, really it does.

It hurts that she doesn't understand me. I don't even feel like she's trying. She just instantly rejects my thoughts or opinions once they don't sound right to her. If she sees this though, she'll probably yell at me for putting words into her mouth again. Unfortunately this is exactly what she's doing. I just put it in a very harsh way. It hurts even worse that we used to be so close together.

I'm pretty sure there's something I can do, but I've tried being nice and friendly to no avail, so I'm done with this shit.

There are a lot of things I probably could have forgiven in the past, but not now. Now I'm my own person so I'd like to have my own opinions, thanks.

Hahahaha my parents would probably scream that I'm too much influenced by American culture. Ironically I was put in ADP by them so really they're got no meat to that. Also it's called voicing out. Generally asians tend to conform. I don't want to anymore.

I think I'll just go camwhore in my fabulous new clothes now. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment