Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm Supposed To Be Writing Poems

In direct contrast to my previous post which my Other Father Andy has so gleefully... shared... a few weeks back... I suppose I can say that everything now has changed... greatly.

Well.

My month of depressingly pathetic Facebook statuses and whiney complaints is finally over, and I am still quite embarrassed to believe I actually wrote and posted stuff that seems like it came out from a bad, cliched chick flick/shojo manga/romance novel.

It sort of makes me shrivel up on the inside while banging my head on a hard surface repeatedly. But it's an important step I took, I guess, so I'll keep it just to remind myself of all the shit I went through. And to remind the Boyfriend as well.

Shockingly enough, I am not single anymore. It was super weird thinking that last week, but I think I'm a little more used to it now. Hahaha.

(I'm starting to think I should private my blog now, SO YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STALK ME, ANDY.)

Skipping to a completely different topic, I absolutely adore Creative Writing because it is fabulous and wonderful. I feel like a different person altogether after taking that class. I think I grew up quite a lot these few weeks, and understood myself a lot better. I think crying over yourself makes you do that. Understand yourself. Then you cry. Then you understand yourself. Again the cycle repeats.

It's a little past 1am and I'm supposed to be writing poems. I love poems, they're just so precious. Hard to understand at times, but precious nonetheless. That being said I dread letting other people review them, despite how much I enjoy writing them.

Just because I like writing does not mean I particularly enjoy people reading my shit unless I intend for them to read it. Most of the times I don't. Other times I write fan fiction. HAHAHAHA.

Listening to music was supposed to get my creative juice flowing and my writing gear kick in. I suppose it did, only it kicked into the wrong gear. LOL. Poems! Instead I'm blogging, (which was sorely in need of an update, true) while Roxas' theme plays in the background.

I want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment