Monday, February 20, 2012

That Grey Myvi

Technically it's my brother's, but who cares about technicalities, anyways?

However the fact is irrefutable that I am now legally able to drive a car. The implications of it are numerous.

Firstly, I am now responsible for other people's lives. I know how I've always jokingly said I don't know how to cross roads, and am only suitable to be sitting behind the wheel and running over unsuspecting passersby. But now that I really can drive, it scares me a little to be on the road. Scratch that, it scares me a LOT. That my parents love to show me pictures and stories of horrific road accidents doesn't help. Not to mention that I have a vivid imagination that runs away frequently, so every time I stop just a little to think, I conjure up the wildest ways that shit will turn real and kill me. Dafuq, IKR.

Secondly, I am broke. Maintaining a car is going to make my wallet morph into an onion.

Since obviously I'm the sort of person who buys things on impulse, I can already image what my car would look like. Full of stuffed toys and figurines. ._.

Close enough.


I can only start to imagine how much fuel I'll be using, since this is going to happen anyway.

I'm wondering whether asking for a credit card will be too much for my dad.

...Nah, I guess not. xD

I suppose I could help drop people off... First person to come to mind is Nat, I still feel kind of guilty for making you stay so long for the V-day party even though it kinda sucked and you were tired and shit like that. Q_Q Know that I love you!

Tim can get his own driver to fetch him, lol. :p

Despite all that, the only thing I'm most excited about is that I can stay back for dodgeball!! (See? Dedication right there.) and basically go home late without worrying about transport. 8) It'll be nice to not feel bad about my parents driving from the other end of town and back again just to pick me up. To quote James Blunt, my life is brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even started learning to drive. You're way ahead of me, mate... :P

    But, congrats. Hope your wallet doesn't suffer too harshly.

    ReplyDelete