Thursday, February 9, 2012

So I'm At the Mac Lab...

The Frontiers interview just ended. Honestly, I was in such a haze at the time I wasn't sure if I was Doing It Right.

Nervousness does not become me. :(

I wonder if I was too upfront when I described myself as "smart". Because really, I'm smart. I just don't use my smartness in the right ways.

I CAN CON YOU OUT OF YOUR ALLOWANCE. I just choose not to. /shot thrice

I'd only know the outcome by next week. THAT'S 3 DAYS. That's like, 72 HOURS. That's... That's when I'll need to pass up my English assignment draft. Bah.

I've been spending my entire week at the Mac Lab doing that thing I do and it is only now, when I want to break out my English assignment and get that shit done before the weekend that I notice:

THE iMACS, THEY DON'T HAVE PAGES.


What is the meaning of this! I pay so much effing tuition fees and you cannot get iWork FOR THE 500 MACS IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL?!



So now I am listening to Jun Sung Ahn's violin cover of It Will Rain by Bruno Mars and blogging, when I should really be writing that essay.

What the heck, Imma go grab lunch with Eunice first.

No comments:

Post a Comment