Monday, February 6, 2012

I Start To Taste Exhaustion

I am a little stressed right now.

Just yesterday I received an email telling me to prepare a resume and portfolio to get a spot in Frontiers, Taylor's editorial board. And then prepare for interviews too.

I think I freaked out about it for a good two hours before I start thinking about what to write. And when my mind came up blank, I knew I was in trouble.

Therefore, in times like these, we turn to our best bet: google. And yet after web-surfing a few sites and articles, I am still unsure of how to write a proper resume. Experiences? I'm only 18! I've never even had a part-time job, unless you count typing up reports for my uncle! I've never joined the editorial club for my high school, either. So what the hell do I put into my resume?? Stressing about this made pimples break out on my forehead again, this sucks so bad.

Good god I'm so tired.

At least I finished my portfolio. My one page, comic-style portfolio. It is harder than it looks. I spent the better part of the night planning, sketching, drawing and inking it, and my hands are shaking a little. Although that may be because I'm seriously tired right now. Ahhhhhh so stress!!! QAQ

I really, really, really want to get into Frontiers~!!!

I think I'll have weird dreams tonight.

1 comment:

  1. i dont know about ur high school editorial board, but as for my school's, i guess i'll still b in ur situation ((being panic cos my high schl editorial board onli nid interview...xD

    chill dear~~ u'll b just fine being urself with confidence~ ;D

    ReplyDelete