Monday, February 13, 2012

The Pains Of Going Hungry...

I need better control over myself especially when it comes to buying things. Every time I have money in my wallet I use them all. Especially if there comes up something that catches my eye.

Not particularly that I want it, or even need it, just... catches my eye.

Shit.

Anyway, it's only Tuesday and I have $15 left in my wallet. That's just sad, isn't it? And since it isn't enough for 2 full meals, I decided to do the dumb thing and wait 'till dinner to eat, because I'll be having dodgeball later. And I would've skipped if I hadn't been confirmed of skipping on Thursday 'cuz of my driving lessons, which wouldn't have been postponed if Lab didn't start this week

I'm trying to rationalize my actions while raving mad.

Hunger makes me go so mad, I only just noticed. The intense bad mood threatened to ruin my whole day. It did not help that ADP classrooms are about as comfortable as the North Pole, really.

Fucking hell, I'm so hungry. T^T

So much for that diet plan, eh, Natalie?

No comments:

Post a Comment