Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mind Palaces and Appreciating Things

February has come and is nearly gone, and yet I have barely written anything worth mentioning at all.

It has recently come to my attention, however, that I have gradually stopped reaffirming my thankful and appreciative habits, so here's kicking myself into the zone to love life and live life.


  • my family is 300% amazing
  • this includes my extended family
  • of which my grandmother peaks at a 765% amazing rate
  • le petit ami ♥︎
  • all the pretty cute things I own
  • all the useless but adorable impulse buys
  • the ability to even afford such things
  • friends who buy me things
  • friends who buy me food
  • friends
  • the House of Vorosmarthy
  • the TAS famiry
  • 异类
  • the amazing childhood friends that never lost touch
  • the amazing not-quite-childhood friends that sorta lost touch but still stalk constantly
  • learning about love
  • learning the meaning of love
  • learning how to love
  • learning how to in general be a better person
  • I have the privilege to study and learn
  • even more so the opportunity to do it at my own pace
  • to find my own interests and develop them
  • the ability to write and communicate through words
  • which I do so on a laptop
  • a very good laptop
  • my favorite one
  • unlimited internet access
  • torrents
  • movies
  • snacks
  • good food
  • more food
  • best food
  • all kinds of food
  • desserts
  • yum

The list will go on forever, because there is always something to smile over. Things that remind me of good times, of good people, of good effort.

I might write about them, but they're short (but of course that does not necessarily mean it's bad) and the train of thought loses itself quickly in my mind palace.

I'll have to organize my mind palace...

No comments:

Post a Comment