Monday, August 4, 2014

Moving House

So I'll be leaving the I-House soon. Moving into a house, where I have my own room. An adorable old dog, a sweet landlady, and a nice big backyard with lemons and tomatoes and all the good stuff!


Her daughters left a bunch of flowers in my room... Such a sweet gesture!

I do appreciate the hustle and bustle of the International House... It was a great place, with fun people and something to look forward to. Yet I find that being unused to a dorm simply means being unused to a dorm.

I'm not uncomfortable. Yet I'm not comfortable. There is a need to always watch out for other people... and just because you are considerate doesn't mean other people are.

(This, and also the indignity of my food disappearing.)

My new room is much bigger, with cool air and lots- lots- of storage space. I can't say I dislike it at all! I've only been here a couple of times but I'm settling in really really well.



A full length mirror so I can #ootd unashamedly... With good lighting too!


Oh, nostalgia! I miss home, the markings on the dining room pillar and wall... My ugly drawings and little notes, "You've grown taller!" that stopped sometime around '12... (sigh)

This small window faces the bed and lets in a whole lot of light and a whole lot of air. #fengshui

A house to live in... A room in a house is better than half a room in a mansion. (Unless, of course, it's my mansion uhuhuhu.)

Time to settle in!

No comments:

Post a Comment