Sunday, August 3, 2014

American Food Post #2: The Good Stuff!

Of course American food isn't limited only to pizza and burgers. I've been eating a lot more yoghurt for one, because they have a large variety of greek yoghurt with all sorts of good stuff. And frozen yoghurt, oh so good. 


So much better than Tutti Frutti, and so much cheaper, even after the exchange rate. Yum!

This Mixim yoghurt really cheered me up a whole lot, though. It was on sale for like $1 or something so I bought a couple and mmmm I am surprised. Being used to the whole Malaysian standard of "discounted food" I wasn't expecting anything good (I was expecting it to be terrible, at least) but I am surprised.




The kid in me had so much fun mixing the raspberry jam with the surprisingly flavorful chocolate bits. It's safe to say that this will be one of the more well-stocked desserts I'll have lying around. ˚₊*(ˊॢo̶̶̷̤◡ुo̴̶̷̤ˋॢ)*₊˚⁎

Then today I popped by 7-11 to see if they had anything for sale. I came across this wonderful creation called the Oreo ice-cream...

And it was so good. It wasn't too sweet, wasn't too overwhelming, and it was just soft enough to chew but didn't melt. In a nutshell: Amazing.



The cookie coating was firm didn't crumble much, the soft ice-cream on the inside was chewy. How is it possible??
Even though it's a little on the pricey side, I don't think I'll be able to resist an Oreo bar after a nice filling bagel...

It's a good thing my new place has a weighing scale... Really have to keep the pounds off this Asian frame! (●´⌓`●)

No comments:

Post a Comment