Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sneaker Heels and How They Irk Me So.

First off, if you don't know what sneaker heels are, allow me to contaminate your mind:


These are sneaker heels: like its name suggests, it's a pair of sneakers... but with heels.

Apparently this is some sort of new fashion which mashes sneakers and the conventional high heels. What you get is a a pair of sneakers that don't allow you to run, and high heels that aren't sleek and sensual.

Somehow it's like a tablet phone - a phone too big for you to put in your pocket, and a tablet too small to be tablet-comfy.

I don't understand how people like it, but they do. This includes, le petit ami, who has told me numerous times that it's amazingly sexy.

My mind screams about impracticality, because it's a pair of sneakers you can't run in.

What is the point of this if you can't run in them???

I understand that it's a new type of fashion and yes, for some people it is a huge turn on, but....

BUT IT'S SO IMPRACTICALLLLLLLLL //cries







...and now the worst thing ever?
I think I've grown kinda fond of them, and gotten over the initial repulsion, cuz I figured they'd go really well with shorts/denims etc but they're so expensive!

THIS IS WHY IT'S SO HARD TO BE A GIRL!!!!! YOU CAN HATE IT BUT YOU STILL WANT IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment