Friday, November 1, 2013

OneRepublic Concert @ Sunway Lagoon, 2013.

So... finally. After discovering OneRepublic four years ago and falling deeply in love ever since, I finally get to see them live.

My heart, it quivers.

I love le petit ami for getting VIP tickets for us~! Really dear, it was so much better to see them up close and personal!!!

Too much feels, I started crying the moment Ryan Tedder started to sing Light It Up... The music sent shivers down my spine and prickled my skin. The feeling was amazing... The absolute delight at finally getting to see them perform live.

Many times I was just absolutely lost in the music and the atmosphere... These were the songs that I've made to be a part of myself, that I've lived and breathed and sang to and cried to and fell asleep to. These were the songs that bring themselves forward whenever there is an appropriate situation, the songs that comforted me and the songs that gave me hope and let me live again.

The band was wonderful... It was all my favorite songs, all our songs, the songs that saved my life... No band is quite as integrated into my life and such a deep, critical part of me as OneRepublic is.

Something in their songs speak to me, being just the right amount of tender and wonderful. (Of course, Brent Kutzle's cello-playing skills are simply irresistable.) It's honest and longing and love and wishing and things we've missed and things we've gone through all in one. To experience it live, with Ryan Tedder's amazing energy, just reinforces it all.

Even better than that?

I had a lovely, perfect man holding me through it all. :) I love you, hatsukoi~ ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment