Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Updates.

Recently noticed that I've been getting a lot more easily agitated and a lot more petty and childish. This is never a good thing, and right now it is not a good thing at all.

True to the Self-fulfilling Prophecy, I foresee arguments over the horizon and in hindsight it was mostly because I was too hung up about stuff that really didn't matter.

Oh well. I haven't been writing much, I've been swamped with work and events and social obligations. :\ My mind is a mess, and I don't like it. I need to stop this and focus.

Onto sweeter notes, prom is this Saturday! I've been busy this week preparing for prom (last minute again, as usual.) and finally bought a really chic dress. I'm aiming for blue pumps to go with it, so I guess all I'm buying is win-win. xD (See, I go for practicality and reusability too!)

Life has been challenging... but I'm sure it'll only get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment