Friday, July 12, 2013

Growing Up

So, tomorrow night is prom night. I'll be going with le petit ami, in something I would never have worn and shoes I used to deem stupid.

I'm not sure if I'm growing up or just growing insensitive.

Long ago I made the decision to stop dressing like a high school kid. Unfortunately I still do sometimes, but I've been putting in effort to at least look decently dressed. (Then again that relies on your definition of freedom, hehe.) I've tried to "spruce up your look!" with accessories, which according to all the magazine and fashion tips online is destined to work.

Well I sorta agree with them on that.

I've been wondering when would be the proper time to ever wear heels to uni, or if I ever would. I mean in terms of casual wear, when I literally just feel like it. I've been wondering if I ever would.

Image is undeniably important. Such an unconscious thing and we do it all the time.

I'm not hoping to suddenly change my image overnight... but somehow I think it's getting there.

Growing up. It means losing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment