Friday, May 10, 2013

Another Semester Break

I finished my Philosophy paper just this morning, and I'm currently "on sem break" for two weeks. But of course my sem breaks are never enough. I always find something to do.

This marks the end of yet another semester. My fourth semester in ADP. I have two more semesters to go. A little more than half a year.

Time flies so quickly. Without notice it's already May, and I'm starting to panic.

Because I'm running out of time.

.

The many things I have planned to do have not been done. The many things I am working on is left alone. The many things I wish I could do...

Dreams and hopes and silent nights. My tired mind runs lethargically through confused thoughts and spastic colors.

Perhaps it's too late into the night right now. I'm running on not-enough-sleep and cheap coffee that wore off a little after noon. Maybe that's why my vision is swirling and my mind feels cottony.

.

Tomorrow will be the first day in a long time that I can look forward to. Just a simple Saturday that I can spend with the people that matter. A morning of tender hearts and an afternoon of the best kind of friendship.

.

My eyes are closing on themselves, I can feel my consciousness fade within me. Even typing this post is so hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment