Saturday, April 27, 2013

All These Hits

Truthfully I must say that I have never gotten this amount of hits on my blog before. Honestly speaking it scares me a little.



What I want to know is how did you people find me! I'm really quite curious to know how this amount of people stumbled upon my blog and actually read my stuff! Surely Facebook alone couldn't have generated this amount of hits?? I would be really glad to get to know you guys. :)

Look at all this green.


It surprises me how Hooligans in the Park is the most viewed blog post. For one it was just a short rant and two, it wasn't really directed at anyone... It was just an incident that happened with le petit ami. Er. It wasn't even shared.

What made you guys come here though? Was there a journey involved to clicking into my blog? Did many of you stay? Please do comment, I'd love to hear from all of you. :D

While I try to finish writing my drafts and start on some other posts, here is a collection of .gifs that I find perfectly describes my feels when I check back each day and see my stats increasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment