Monday, January 28, 2013

My Laptop is Bigger on the Inside

I've got my earphones in and no music playing. Previously I was listening to Scouting for Girls but I paused it because I cannot focus on anything else.

Bean is hiding behind my internet browser windows, the document unsaved and untitled. I'm half way through it, I've lost track of what to write. Skype is in the foreground, one name staring blankly back at me. Later when the little sign turns green I will hover my mouse over it and be even more distracted than ever.

Pulp Fiction is frozen in the second desktop. Someone has just killed someone and it's a blurry stagnation of plot twists and actors pretending to act pretending to play a part. Sometimes movies are messed up, sometimes I think that this is life.

I'm supposed to be doing homework. There is a window on a wikipedia article about pre-Socrates philosophers. On Thursday I will choose one of them, dress up in a toga, and put on an exaggerated accent for the amusement of the class. I suppose I'll enjoy it.

Stress has been getting to me. Not even le petit ami can help me with this. Sometimes I don't know why I stress out so much; other times I want to drop everything and walk out on life.

But we only have one try and that's like quitting in the middle of a game and then you never get to know the ending.

Like KH:3D, which I haven't even finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment