Monday, June 10, 2013

Sem 5!

So another new semester just started. Again. I can't believe how fast time flies, it's incredible.

I'm introducing myself to American Literature, Cross-cultural Communication and Sociology 102 this semester. Within the first week alone I've had my mind expanded considerably. With the help of self-awareness.

Currently I'm loving this new semester! I get to understand issues from different perspectives and with a depth I didn't realize it could hold. I get to have long discussions with le petit ami about it, which is even better. One sort of doesn't realize how many things one certain issue can be linked to until some serious discussion is made. Also one doesn't realize how much exactly what you learn in classrooms are actually useful.

I'd love to write a huge long essay on feminism and sexism (mainly what we've been discussing these two weeks) but I'll keep the thought in mind until the day I can sit down and write more. As it is this post has stayed a draft for too long!


No comments:

Post a Comment