Monday, February 18, 2013

Infinite Loops

Again and again I ask the same questions, again and again I never get an answer. What is wrong and what is right?

Who do I listen to, why should I listen? What would listening mean to me?

Decisions. Opinions.

There never really is a right and wrong path. They are both paths, though one may lead you to pleasant living and the other, living hell.

Some people like to take the safe path, some people like the worn path. Others run into the field and get eaten by lions.

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. There is a solution. Go up. Or down under.

1 comment:

  1. *pats* dear, we all r humans. v fall n v learn.
    v really dont know what is the defination of correct path or wrong path. it's all depend on how ppl sees it n take it.

    i dont know much about telling ppl to choose path, but i know one thing, choose the path u felt comfartable with.

    i know deepn within u, thrs already a path.
    u're just disracted by other ppl's saying.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete